- Designed to force blocks into place without marking or damaging.
- Square-shaped head to achieve best contact and reduce the risk of potential damage.
- 3kg square rubber head, 700mm long extra thick handle.
- Used to force a gap between laid blocks for extraction or maintenance.
- Fitted with two sizes of hardened wedges.
- Lifts a block out from a set with no damage.
- Adjusts to accept block sizes between 90 - 240mm.
- Long handles for ease of operation.
|Block Clip Lifter 200||MBS07|
|Block Clip Lifter 800||MBS06|